Vortex Services S.R.L. is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information.
This privacy agreement applies to the provision of Vortex Services through the site and the application regardless of how they are accessed or used, including through mobile devices.
We may change this policy at any time by posting the modified version in this section, including the date on which the changes were made. We will also notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Agreement by email.
1. The personal information we collect
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental identity factors. , economic, cultural or social status of that individual.
We do not consider that personal information includes information that has been anonymized or pseudonymized, so it can no longer be used to identify a particular individual.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
Some of this personal information is necessary for the optimal provision of our services, such as a way to identify you or information on the purchase or sale necessary to conclude a transaction.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, as detailed below.
The personal information you provide to us when you use our services or register an account with us:
• Identification information such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth or gender when you register with us.
• Postal information and other information used to purchase or ship a product, billing information, and, where postal or courier services are provided through one of the partner carriers, parcel tracking numbers and tracking updates.
• Financial information, such as bank account numbers for transfers following transactions.
• You may also provide us with other information by updating or adding information to your account, by participating in discussions with other users, resolving disputes, or communicating with us about our services (e-mail). , phone, chat).
The personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register an account with us
• Computer and connection information such as pageview statistics, traffic to and from sites, referral URL, IP address, and browsing history.
Personal information collected from other sources
• Social Media. We allow you to share information on social networking sites (eg Facebook) or use social networking sites to authenticate and create an account. These sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information they hold about you (eg email address). By associating an account managed by a social networking site with your account and authorizing us to access this information, you agree that we may collect, use and store the information provided in accordance with this privacy agreement.
• If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s consent. You must inform her how we collect, use, disclose and store personal information in accordance with this privacy agreement.
The personal information we collect using cookies
• For more information on using these technologies and how to control them, see the dedicated section.
2. How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our services, to provide you with a pleasant experience on our site, to contact you about your account activity and to provide you with support services.
Below is a summary of how we use your personal information.
• To contact you about your account activity, to resolve any issues with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or amounts due for the sale activity.
* When we contact you for the purposes described above, we may contact you by email, phone, SMS or push notifications on your mobile phone.
• To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
• To provide payment processing services through our partners.
• To measure and improve our Services, to keep our Services safe and to personalize the content of the site which includes elements and services that may be of interest in response to the actions you take.
• To implement the User Agreement and to monitor restrictions on offers to buy or sell outside the Vortex Services system and users for violations of our policies or laws.
With your consent we may use personal information to:
• To offer you commercial offers by, e-mail, telephone or SMS.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
3. Your options for how we use your personal information
You have options about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you commercial communications, or to keep you connected to your account.
If you do not wish to receive commercial communications from us, you can unsubscribe by e-mail to (email@example.com)
Please note that we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent.
Specific actions and activities that another user of this computer / browser can do include:
• View product offers
• Filling in the contact form to obtain additional information
You can end your login session by logging out of the account (logout) and / or deleting cookies. If you have enabled certain browser privacy settings, simply closing your browser may end your login session. If you use a public or shared computer, you must log out and / or delete cookies when you have finished using our Services to protect your account and your personal information.
4. Ways in which you can access, control and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access, modify, delete or restrict the use of your personal information in accordance with the law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you.
Upon request we can provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured format.
If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to update it or to ask us to update it.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information
You may also ask us to delete or restrict the way we use your personal information, but this right is determined by law and may affect your access to our services.
5. How we can share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be necessary for us to provide you with access to our services, to comply with national legal obligations, to optimize our marketing and advertising activities or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to the services. our. We try to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to fulfill the specified purpose.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the following purposes:
Other users of vnc.ro services authorized by you or by the use of our services:
• When you trade with another user, the trading partner will receive the information needed to complete the transaction, such as your name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing address.
• If a transaction fails or is invalidated, we may provide other information about the failed transaction.
Users who receive your information should only use it for transaction purposes. Unless you have given your consent to receive other communications from them, they should not contact you for commercial purposes.
• Contacting users with unwanted or threatening messages is a violation of our User Agreement.
Service providers and partners of Vortex Services, as follows:
• In order to facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay within the services provided by us we use the LibraPay card payment processor, payments are made directly on the processor page, vnc.ro provides the transaction data but does not retain the payment card data being made exclusively by processor.
The transport service providers Fan Courier, DPD Curier and Posta Romana with whom we share the contact information for the preparation of transport documents, in order to facilitate the delivery of the purchased products and other communications strictly related to delivery.
• Email service providers. For a good operability, some of the e-mail messages are sent through specialized services (MailAgent / SocketLabs), the messages are sent only at the request of the operator (Vortex Services) based on the instructions, the reports are kept in the personal account of the operator.
• Micropayment service providers (SMS account feeds). SMS payments are processed by specialized companies (Mediasat / Netopia) the transaction data are kept in full security in the partner’s account.
Law enforcement institutions according to national laws
• Official law enforcement agencies in response to a formal request or lawsuit in connection with a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity. We will disclose information that we consider relevant to the investigation or that is explicitly requested from us, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, user history, IP address, fraud complaints, sales / purchase history.
• For third parties involved in a legal procedure, if they provide us with a court decision.
Modification of the property right
If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with / from another company, we may share information in accordance with our privacy standards. In the event of such an event, we will ask the new entity to follow this confidentiality agreement regarding your personal information. If we intend to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this Privacy Agreement, you will receive prior notice of the processing of your personal information for new purposes.
6. How long we keep your personal information
We retain personal information for as long as is necessary to securely provide the Services you have requested or for other purposes, such as compliance with legal obligations, dispute resolution and the implementation of our policies.
According to the legal provisions in force, we are obliged to keep your relevant information for a minimum period of time for a possible investigation or litigation for law enforcement agencies.
Once we no longer need to store your personal information, we will dispose of it securely in accordance with our data retention and erasure policies.
We will respect your legal right to request the deletion of personal information from our system.
7. How we protect your personal information
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification.
As part of our ongoing commitment to data security, vnc.ro will:
• cleans, deletes or destroys data in electronic or paper format, after it is no longer needed
• periodically perform risk assessments for all IT systems
• inventory and manage computer systems throughout their life cycle
• train staff in data security
• grants access rights depending on the service responsibilities
• ensures that third party service providers have adequate security and confidentiality agreements for personal data
• use security solutions for computer systems to protect them against malware or virus attacks
• keep backup copies of critical information systems to avoid data loss
• Regularly apply security patches to protect your system from vulnerabilities
• responds to security incidents in a consistent manner and in a timely manner
• monitor network traffic for harmful or suspicious activities, to quickly identify and respond to threats